We offer a wide variety of services to help set up any business with all the tools they need to succeed online. Whether you need a brand new website, or just a new look we have you covered. Our process is simple.
- Schedule your initial consultation – this is very important, while scheduling you will answer a variety of questions that will help us determine exactly what you need in your project.
- Initial consultation – on our call, which should take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes, we will address all of your needs, and give you insight as to what direction you need to take. At the end, and once we’re both on the same page as to the project details, we will give you a firm, no hidden fee, no obligation quote for your project, and a projected timeline for the project. This will include our fee for building the site/managing it, as well as your projected operation costs that will be paid directly to you by any software providers you need to use.
- Pay our deposit – This will be anywhere from 30-50% of our total project fee.
- Receive your questionnaire, fill it out and send it back to us – We will send this within 24 hours of the payment of the initial deposit. This questionnaire will be used to help us write copy on your services, about/bio, lead submission forms, etc. We will not be able to do a majority of the work until you send this back to us.
- Website design begins – Our work begins within 24 hours of the deposit payment, this includes getting you set up on the necessary platforms you need for your website as well as the overall skeleton of your website.
- Drafting phase of website – Once we have the overall feel of the website layout, color schemes, and copy, we will send you a link to the site for any input you may want to provide which we will then take back and edit into the final product. The amount of times this process is repeated will be laid out in our website agreement.
- Final product submission – Upon making all the agreed upon changes, we submit to you the final website product along with the final invoice for the project.
- Payment of final invoice and document turnover – Once invoice is paid, we will submit a document over with your account details as well as instructions as to how to log into and view the necessary parts of your website. The document will also include the costs associated with your website operation, what software you are paying specifically, and the frequency at which your payment method will be charged.